The Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) has released their Mid-December resale Home results and sales and prices continue to show positive results on a year over year basis.
Their is a lack of houses for sale, resulting in more buyers competing for fewer listings in demand locations, especially in the 416 area of the GTA.
This shortage of Toronto detached homes, Semi-detached homes and even Town homes will drive up average home prices for 2014 in the 3.5 to 4 per cent range according to TREB.
Toronto MLS Sales and Average Price By Home Type:
- Toronto Detached Home -Sales down 4.0%, Average Price $804,830 up 15.4%
- Toronto Semi-detached Home-Sales up 13.9%, Average Price $647,314 up 19.4%
- Toronto Town home-Sales up 17.8%, Average Price $444,378 up 8.3%
- Toronto Condos-Sales up 18.5%, Average Price $365,559 up 7.9%
Iris Li, Toronto Condo Realtor specializes in Toronto Condos both new and resale.
Let us help you find that new luxury Toronto Condominium or Toronto Home.
Related Toronto Condo Blog Posts:
- Toronto November Condo Sales Climb 12.7 Per Cent (buyselltorontorealestate.com)
Updated & Revised June 2016!