Toronto Home And Condo Strong Sales/Price Growth September 2013
Total Toronto Home sales were up by 30 per cent in September and the average resale price for all Home types increased 6.5 per cent to $533,797 year over year.
Low-rise home types are in strong demand and there is a shortage of home listings resulting in stronger price growth.
Tighter market conditions in the Toronto low-rise segments continues to increase the average resale price growth.
Toronto Sales and Average Price Growth By Major Toronto Home Type 416 Area
- Toronto Detached Home-$856,169-Up 10.2%
- Toronto Semi-detached Home-$616,049-Up 1.9%
- Toronto Townhouse-$455,518-Up 7.5%
- Toronto Condo apartment-$363,149-Down -3.7%
The Toronto Real Estate Board is now forecasting overall price growth to be well above the rate of inflation this year.
View Toronto Condos For Sale:
- Toronto Downtown Condos Average Resale Price Continues Gains (torontocondos.wordpress.com)
- Toronto Condos Sales Jump First Two Weeks Of September (torontocondosblog.wordpress.com)
- Distillery District Condos|Toronto Condo Listings For Sale (torontocondo.wordpress.com)